Construction Service Department
Our service department was initially established to assist property managers in maintaining their properties through a professional, reliable, and cost-effective source. Since then, the department has progressed in its services, accommodating larger and more complex projects. Our service technicians are professional tradesmen with a vast knowledge of industry standard practices and solutions. They are trained construction professionals with at least 20 years of hands-on experience in multiple trade specialties and talents. We can repair any construction or building type issue and will do so around the clock, if need be. Each of our service technicians have the rank of construction supervisors with additional training in customer service. Our employees go through a thorough background check and we are able to confirm their talent and skill levels prior to placing them in the position.
Benefits of the Service Department
- Quick response, very little tenant/occupant down time.
- We can be dispatched any hour of any day.
- Cost Plus Billings: No overhead costs rendering you the most value for dollar spent.
- One-stop-shop—We can repair every type of building structure or type.
- Reliable workmanship with warranty on all repairs made.
- All of the company core values are provided with every service order.
About First Class Contracting’s Service Department
Our service department has partnered with a computerized software platform to provide an accurate field service management system, enabling our company to maximize efficiency and minimize operational costs. The system incorporates state of the art scheduling, advances work process automation, speedy communication capabilities, and accurate reporting of all activities. We are able to provide:
-The ability to request work orders from any internet capable device
– Receive confirmations and progress updates in real time
– Receive detailed invoices with descriptions and supporting photos and documentation promptly
– Review material and equipment specifications
– All of our crews are tracked through GPS devices complying with all of our policies
– All documentation is digital and archived in our server for up to 24 months
It all starts at the top. Our service manager has the pleasure of providing the number one item that our clients deserve: customer service! A proven construction professional with the technical, managerial, and business skill that is needed in today’s world of construction services. He possesses the experience and knowledge to accurately, safely and efficiently resolve our clients’ matters. Our service technicians are professional tradesmen with a vast knowledge of industry standard practices and solutions. They are trained construction professionals with at least 20 years of hands-on experience in multiple trade specialties and talents. Each of our service technicians have the rank of construction supervisor with additional training in customer service. Our employees go through a thorough background check and we are able to confirm their talent and skill levels prior to placing them in the position. Our qualified craftsmen:
– Continuously hone their skills and implement advanced construction techniques through the FCC Continuous Education Program.
– All are background cleared and drug screen compliant
– Ability to problem solve issues aided by the Company Problem/Resolution Plan
– First Aid, OSHA 10, Lead Safe Compliant
Preventive Maintenance Construction & Product Defects, Storm & Natural Damages
Our Clients benefit from our years of experience to make sure all their damage is repaired to better than new.
1. If you are unsure if you have damage, call First Class Contracting for a complete storm damage assessment.
2. If you know you have damage, call First Class Contracting to assist you with your insurance claim process.
3. If you already have a claim, have the most trustworthy, local contractor handle all the repairs at no out of pocket costs, except for your deductible. We are capable of handling multiple properties for multiple property managers and avoid logistical chaos.
Most Common Type of Repairs
– Building Structural Repairs to include foundations and building settlement issues
– Roofing & Gutters to include leaks and storm damages
– Architectural Siding, Stucco and Masonry
– Drywall, Painting & Flooring as a result of exterior building envelope failing
– Doors, Windows & Hardware as result of settlement or damage
– Cabinets, Countertops & Bathroom Accessories as a result of damages caused by other factors
– Concrete and ADA Compliance in order to meet building code or accessibility requirements
– Fencing, Gates and Site Improvements maintenance or damaged property
Based on industry-standard costs, our rates are based on providing the most qualified professional for a particular client requirement. We pride ourselves on delivering productive solutions at below industry costs. We assure each client of no hides fees or charges. Our services may be purchased on a regular business hour rate, after hours and emergencies as well. Contact our Service Manager and ask about our preferred rate program.
Cost-effective and on-time offering alternative construction methods which can reduce costs and minimize disruptions. Our experience in every aspect of planning and work order execution, infuses synergy in the project to achieve successful completion. We take pride in doing-the-job-right the first time. When quality or schedule disputes arise with a management company and another contractor, we can help. We quickly address the problems and perform construction management functions to resolve them.